A Slice of Creativity




I love having crafty friends!

Jenn at The Daily Rind created this great handmade wooden sign for me. I’m in the process of finding the right spot for it but I may use the sign as the focal point for my writing area.


Her business, Watermelon Rind Designs offers “a slice of creativity” with personalized signs, seasonal gifts, and lots of ideas to get the creativity flowing.

She also gave me one of her Creativity Packs. How cool is this?


All of these ideas are waiting for me. I’ve always wanted to create a mixed media project with my poetry and objects to add a different perspective to my work.



Go say hello to Jenn on her blog, and check out Watermelon Rind Designs.

Jenn, you ROCK!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awww, shucks - I'm so glad you liked your goodies! Thanks for the kind words and the referrals. It was an honor to create a focal point for your writing space and to spur on some additional creativity.
January said…
Now if I can just clear away the clutter I'll have a great space to write.

Thanks again!

Popular Posts