NaPoWriMo Check-in

I don’t know about you, but it’s a good thing NaPo happens only once a year because I couldn’t handle it otherwise. Oh, the pressure to keep up! I’ve barely had time to write blog posts and read other blogs. But I love it! This really in one of my favorite times of year.

****

And now for something cool. Boston University is presenting a series of live poetry webcasts this weekend as part of their Guestbook Project. Here’s the description.

Poetries of the Stranger, a three-day festival starting at 7 p.m. on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, April 17-19

Friday, April 17, 7 p.m.
Strange Voice
Featuring James Tate, Fanny Howe, and John Ashbery

*
Saturday, April 18, 7 p.m.
Strange Image
Featuring Henri Cole, Jorie Graham, and Mark Strand

*
Sunday, April 19, 7 p.m.
Strange Place
Featuring Adam Zagajewski, Lucie Brock-Broido, and Derek Walcott

Comments

Catherine said…
In my ignorance - does "live"mean we have to watch it at the exact right time? (Scurries to find out current time zone conversions)
Or will it be available at any time after?
January said…
Yes, live means live based on U.S. time zones. But I believe they'll repost the event on the site at some point.

:)
Maya Ganesan said…
NaPo's tough, but I like it.

Popular Posts