Confession Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, folks! Time to let your guard down. Share a bit of yourself here, and don’t forget to visit the folks in The Confessional.



Thanks for posting your secrets anonymously. If memory series, it was the inspiration for Confession Tuesday. Feel free to continue to post there as well as here.


****


This picture basically sums up how we all felt after my girlfriend’s 40th birthday party on Saturday. A little too much fun, I think! (Or can you ever have too much fun). It was wonderful getting together with people I have known all of my adult life. We should do it more often!


****


This morning, my daughter climbed into bed with me just before 6 a.m. That’s our routine. She wakes up, climbs into bed, and we talk until her brother comes in. Sometimes Alex wakes up before Ella, but the routine is the same. Lots of good morning kisses and talk before the day gets started. I can’t get enough of it.


****


I have declared 2009 as the Summer o’ Fun! I’m looking for cheap or free ideas to fill the summer with adventure for me and the kids. Lots of day trips, entertaining at home, and friends aplenty to share this beautiful life.


****


If happiness is a choice, than I will choose it every single time.


****


Ah poetry, my mistress! I have been estranged from you since the end of NaPoWriMo. The truth is I have more poetry projects than I can handle right now, which is just how I like it! Here’s the updated list.


  • Working on two poem video trailers

  • Creating a Web site

  • Submitting poems to publications

  • Outlining an article/interview (the deadline is uncomfortably soon)

  • Revising poems for manuscript #2

  • Writing new poems


Phew! Just the thought of that list makes me tired!

Comments

Deb said…
My Tuesday confession is here.

You've got great goals: play hard, work hard. :-)

I'd love to read your morning ritual in poem.
Thinking Aloud said…
My Tuesday Confession is here.

ageless.
Odessa said…
My is up: http://makeshiftwords.blogspot.com/2009/05/confession-tuesday.html.

I'm with you about creating a summer of fun. I'm also planning some cheap adventures and I'm determined to do all of them.

Good luck with your poetry goals. Can't wait to read your book!
January said…
Odessa, make sure you take pictures of your Summer o' Fun!

Woo hoo!
January said…
Thanks Thinking Aloud. Can't wait to read your confessions.
January said…
Deb, you're amazing.

Great idea about the poem.

Popular Posts