Cornerstone

Thanks everyone for the tweets and posts about the Barbara Deming grant. I have to admit, this is a bittersweet time. But it's nice to know that my effors are not in vain.


****


If you are around tonight, hope you can come to Cornerstone Books for my reading with writers Dawn Paul and Synnika Lofton. They’re both very talented so I look forward to hearing their work.


Who: January Gill O'Neil, Dawn Paul, Synnika Lofton
What: Thursday's Theatre of Words & Music
Where: Cornerstone Books, 45 Lafayette St., Salem, MA
When: November 19 @ 7 p.m.

****


Sadly, I am four days behind in my PAD Challenge. I took tomorrow off to get caught up on a few things, so I hope to write, write, write—as well as take pictures, get together with friends, and BREATHE.

Comments

Jessie Carty said…
have fun at the reading!
tell dawn hello from her shape of a box editor :)
January said…
Is there anyone in my circle that you don't know???

:)
Jessie Carty said…
it is weird how the small world effect starts to happen! apparently i need to move up there :)

i know you were looking at video projects but if you think you want to have work from underlife consider for shape let me know. i've done basically book trailers. linda ferguson's was the most recent!

Popular Posts