Sitting, Waiting, Wishing!

I should have my first copies of Underlife on Friday! Almost there. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.


****



It has been a full 10 days since I last worked on a poem or read my manuscript, and I couldn't be happier. I'm catching up on my reading, making lots of poetry plans, and, oh yeah, getting into the holiday spirit.



****



Meant to post this last week.


This grainy photo is of a turkey standing on the railing of our back porch. There were two, and this one managed to jump on the roof! By the time I got outside, (he/she?) it was gone. Didn't know turkeys could move so fast, but I guess you have to be quick to avoid being the main course on Thanksgiving day.

Comments

Jessie Carty said…
ninja turkey!!

:)
Rethabile said…
So? Got the book in your hands yet?
January said…
Well, since you asked, I just got word that the books are at home (at least I think they are, a big box arrived). Of course, I'm at work. *sigh*

Almost there.
Heidi G said…
What I really like about this photo is the fun silouette that 'Girl Wonder' reveals in the forefront. BTW- fun fact: Turkeys can fly (short distances) and they roost in trees when they sleep.

Popular Posts