Seattle Bound!









Can't believe I forgot to mention the best news I've had in recent days. I'm going to Seattle!!!

On October 13, I will be reading at Highline Community College for Highline Listens: Writers Read Their Work, along with a classroom visit. I'm also hoping to also schedule another reading while I'm out there.

Special thanks to Susan Rich for making it possible!

****

I've made it my personal goal to try and meet up with Susan every six months. She's been on the East Coast a few times. Guess it's my turn to visit.

****
Does it really rain in Seattle as much as I've heard?

Comments

Maureen said…
Congratulations!
WHAT?!!! Then you MUST come visit.
Susan Rich said…
So glad this is working out! And we are getting all the extra rain now so that the skies will be at their bluest for your visit. Kelli and I are already getting our party hats on for your Seattle soiree!
January said…
Yay Seattle! Susan, I love a good soiree. :)

Olie, I'll be out Oct. 12-15. Yes, would LOVE to visit.
Ack! I'll be in DC from the 13th to the 15th! I'll see if I can catch you on the Wednesday you arrive.

Popular Posts