Confession Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, folks.


These are my new favorite pencils--the first one says it all. I'm so tempted to send my kids to school with them. 

****

My desire to be productive seems to be returning. I haven't felt the need or urge to write every day, but I've been diligently working on manuscript #3. I'm revising peons without worrying too much about publishing individual poems or who will produce the next book. 

Right now, I have 59 poems--some of them long. And I keep adding to it when I know I need to whittle them down. For now, I'm happy with this batch of poems. It could be my best collection yet!

****

Misery Islands has been selected for a 2015 Paterson Prize for Literary Excellence! My thanks to Maria Gillan and the selection committee for this honor. 



Comments

Popular Posts