Waterline

This should be fun! If you’re around on Tuesday, join me for the Waterline Reading Series at Babson College.

The Waterline Reading Series presents
January Gill O’Neil and Lindsay Coleman reading their poetry
Tuesday, March 30
5:30 p.m.
Glavin Family Chapel
Babson College


****


My next reading is April 1 with Poetry Atlanta. Can’t tell you how excited I am about this event because Atlanta was a second home to me growing up.

****


Oh, Saturday. What a relief it is to have some time free time with the family. Some weekends I'm really good at planning activities with the kids--this is one such weekend. On those weekends when I'm hurting for things to do, it's a disaster. I even have a little "me" time in place on Sunday. Everybody wins!

Lots and lots of laughter today!

****


Trying to figure out the easiest and cheapest way to go from Boston to NYC (poetry reading) to Baltimore (poetry panel) and back to Boston (poetry awards ceremony!) within a 24-hour period. Craziness!

****

Haven't taken any kid pics lately. Hope to post a few this weekend.


****


Gearing up for the numerous NaPoWriMo challenges starting April 1. My goal is to start today and write 30+ poems through the month of April and maybe beyond. Takes me a while to get started (say ... three months into the New Year), but I always, always complete this behemoth of a challenge!

Comments

Jessie Carty said…
i'm starting to know what it is like to balance all of this traveling around but it is wonderful fun!

if there is anyway i can swing it, i might try to make it down to atlanta to see you read. it is a bit of a drive but if i get caught up in time, just maybe!

Popular Posts