Starbucking

I'm hanging out for a bit at Starbucks (big surprise).

****

I've written two poems this week, one this morning. Woo hoo! Gearing up for Robert Lee Brewer's November PAD Chapbook Challenge. Since I haven't written in a while, thought it was time did a little warm up. I'm getting back in shape, so to speak.

So, get ready for 30 days of general stress and bad poetry. There will be some griping, too. Remember, these are drafts. I hadn't really considered putting together a chapbook but I'm not ruling it out. I think it best to complete the challenge and then see where I am.

****

Will finish manuscript work tomorrow! This calls for a celebration--where's my venti hot chocolate?

****

I'm reading Dorianne Laux's Facts about the Moon and loving it!

****
So much good poetry out there I just can't stand it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
congrats on being at this stage with manuscript #2!! and we'll be co-crazy people with the PAD challenge. i'm going to give it a whirl, too.
January said…
Sweet! We can suffer together, Carolee. :)
Jennifer Jean said…
am also loving the same Laux book :) title poem and "Savages" are my favs so far...other poems are taking their time settling into my heart but i think there's a good fit there :)

Popular Posts