March Is Crueler Than April

I am having way too many weekends where I’m asking, “What happened to the weekend?” As I predicted, lots of kids activities and kid time, along with one major house repair that I’ll talk about in my Confession Tuesday post. Needless to say, I need another day off. So my to-do list rolls to this week—drat!

****

I don't know about you, but I’m tired of hearing about April being the cruelest month. Anyone who believes that has no idea how cruel March in New England can be.

****

Check out this short video of the reclusive Mary Oliver speaking with Maria Shriver for O magazine.

****

Want to get a free book for National Poetry Month? Check out Kelli’s blog for details.

****

For National Poetry Month, NPR is soliciting Twitter poems. Holly Bass is curating and will be a guest commentator. Please send/tweet poems of 140 characters or less. Also, listen for her this morning on NPR (Tell Me More, I think) on talking about Twitter poetry. Go Holly!

Comments

Popular Posts