Confession Tuesday


Maintenance!
Happy Confession Tuesday! This is a pre-AWP post. Tomorrow afternoon I fly out to Minneapolis to join the madness. I've been looking forward to this trip for months! I hate leaving my family but I need to be with my tribe.

After this long, hard winter, a change of scenery is needed. My wish: All of the snow in my yard will be gone when I return. It could happen.

****

If you're going to AWP, please vote for me! I have been nominated for Northeast Regional Council Chair, it is a board level position. It's a four-year commitment and, honestly, I haven't been this excited about something in a long time.

Look for me shaking babies and kissing hands ... wait, reverse that!
****

I'll be around to meet and greet and talk about Misery Islands. My publisher did not schedule a book signing for me. But if you're out and about, stop me in the halls. Text or DM me. Let's catch up!

****

Four day into my PAD challenge and I've stalled at poem 4. Hoping to catch up at the airport. There's something about airport limbo that's conducive to writing. Here's hoping there are no travel delays.

Will post pics from the convention center! 

Comments

Popular Posts