Rewilding is here!

It's here! Rewilding is here and in print. The release date is November 6, but it is a real thing. I am thrilled. CavanKerry did a nice job on book #3.

Rewilding is available for preorder.

****

I'm sitting at my favorite spot in Starbucks trying to get organized. Not writing. But today after so many months I decided to upload something new on the blog. I think I'm officially switching to a Website with the option of blogging. It's clear that I don't have the time or energy to keep it up like I should. Time to move forward. There are so many things on my radar, so many changes I won't go through right now. I'll certainly post now and then. I have to update my fall schedule, dates, etc.

****

Today is the equinox. Summer is over. Could not be sadder about that.

****

OK a few things. We adopted a puppy. I'm up for tenure. Some festival changes happening. And next year I'm moving to Mississippi for a year with the kids and said puppy. All of these items require their own blog post.

****

Did I mention Rewilding is available for preorder?

Comments

Popular Posts