- I just had my photo taken for promotional materials. What a surreal experience that was! Don't know how celebrities and models do it, because I felt like a goofball in front of the camera. Of course, celebrities make lots of money to pose. Poets? Not so much.
- I'm also working on a book description, creating a list of potential media outlets, and updating my bio—things I should have done a month ago.
- And I'm halfway through my Christmas shopping. Still can't believe Christmas is a week from today. YIKES!
- My parents come in for a weeklong visit on Saturday. Hurray! Tim and I need extra hands around the house.
- Cabin fever is starting to set in. As a result, I'm going to have to make up some crafts. I am SO not crafty. I'd rather be inside a Starbucks writing a poem. So I think we'll end up painting, making Christmas tree ornaments and baking cookies—I hate that stuff. Sorry, I don't get warm and fuzzy over handmade items. As it is, I have more crayon drawings than I know what to do with.
- Lastly, my coworkers and I are going to a BBQ joint for lunch. Yum! This is the last day I'll be in the office until after the New Year. True confession: I miss them already.