Bits and Pieces

Last night, we began looking at the footage we shot for "How to Make a Crab Cake." I had the kids with me so I didn't get as much work done as hoped, and we had a few technical glitches, but I think it's going to be terrific! It's fun to see these clips come together to tell a story. Can't wait to share it when ready.

****

Yesterday, I revised a poem I had been working on, and started work on something new. I've have a running list of topics I want to cover so I don't forget to work on them in June to round out my second manuscript. I'm in a good place with my work; I haven't felt this creative in months.

****

It's really too early to be up and about. The weekend can't come soon enough.

****

Looking forward to seeing Tony Hoagland read at Salem State Friday night.

Comments

Jessie Carty said…
When my editor asked me to write 16 more poems for my first book I was at first in terror! But then going back and looking for places where additional stories could be told made it a fun project and some of those new poems are the ones people seem to like the best from the book. Have fun with it!
January said…
That's a terrific way to look at revision. Thanks for the advice, Jessie.

Popular Posts