A Few Random Thoughts on a Sunday Night

This is my brother-in-law yesterday at a holiday party showing that he still has the goods after all these years. Over 40 and feelin' sporty!

****

So I mentally checked out from the blogosphere for a few weeks. What can I say? With Christmas my mind turns to sugar plums.

****

My parents have returned home to Virginia. There presence, for Tim and me, gave us a break from watching the kids. And their absence is a reminder that we're getting back to our usual, chaotic routine. That makes me incredibly sad.

****

Much of my time lately has been spent getting information about my book to the publisher. I thought arranging the poems was difficult, but my gosh! Writing a book description is hard.

****

The title has changed from "The Kerning," to "Underlife." I think the change is a good one.

****

New Year's Eve is in my top three of holidays. Will post at length with a year-end review and goals for 2008. Woo hoo!!!

Comments

Popular Posts