You're A Mean One Mr Grinch

My son loves this video! Although, lately, I've felt like a Grinch with the holidays around the corner.

I've been caught up in the holiday sprint to Christmas. Today I'll be out at the mall looking for last-minute gifts and grocery shopping. Ugh. Why do I do this to myself every year?

Fortunately, the cavalry comes in today--my parents arrive from Virginia in about an hour. We're all looking forward to their visit (and I need the extra hands around the house).

To my I Promise blogroll participants, I hope to visit your blogs this weekend.

And now, how are you doing? AND, have you been naughty or nice lately?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have ok kinds! Do I get a gift?

Wishing you laughter,love, joy and much peace for Christmas and coming New Year!

Much power to your pen too!
Catherine said…
I'm enjoying the weekend before Christmas, it seems to be so much more relaxing this year. I have to go to work tomorrow (Monday) but I don't think any of us will be staying very long.

Christmas seems fairly unhectic this year, but we keep it low key. And we always seem to send out our cards late :)

My adult daughters will probably sleep over on Christmas Eve, so that we can all open our stockings together in the morning.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas at your house
Anonymous said…
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Popular Posts