Reset Button

I am still recovering from AWP. My cold is on its way out, but all I've wanted to do in the evenings is sleep, not work. I think my body is trying to tell me something. Here's hoping to be more productive/interesting/active next week.

Like Collin, I feel like hitting the reset button.

****

Tonight is the next stop on the Improbable Places Poetry Tour
The Salem Laundry Co.
304 Cabot Street
Beverly, MA, 7 p.m.

Hope you can make it!

****

"The Washington native, poet and assistant professor of creative writing at Sarah Lawrence College said he grabbed the life-size cutout of Hughes as a protest - because he doesn't think that the restaurant/performance space pays poets fairly for their public readings." (Oh, Thomas!)

****

Here is Claudia Rankine's essay from her talk/reading at AWP.

Comments

Collin Kelley said…
I've got a post coming on the issue of Thomas Ellis and Busboys. Something about Ellis' comments and attitude really don't sit well with me.
January said…
I'll stop by and check it out.

Popular Posts