Newburyport Literary Festival

I've been so busy with the Mass Poetry Festival that I forgot to mention I'm reading at the Newburyport Literary Festival. I've attended a few as an audience member, so I'm thrilled to be part of the lineup. They put on a nice fest.

Newburyport Literary Festival
April 26-27, downtown Newburyport

Poetry schedule:

8:30 – 10 a.m.: Coffee with the Poets: Reading by Powow River Poets members David Davis, Don Kimball, Michael Cantor & Rhina Espaillat
10 – 11 a.m.: January O'Neil & Rafael Campo
11– Noon: John Ridland & David Slavitt
1 – 2 p.m.: Afaa Michael Weaver & Freddy Frankel
2 – 3 p.m.: Mimi White & Charles Coe

Also reading at the festival are Junot Diaz and Andre Dubus III.

See the full schedule of events, including a map of the venues.

Hope to see you there!

Comments

Popular Posts