Tell Me Your Secret

Post anonymously and tell me something you wouldn't tell anyone else.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Last night I ate oatmeal for dinner.
Anonymous said…
I don't think I'm truly qualified to do the job I have.
Anonymous said…
"I once was lost but now I'm found, was blind but now I see" -- I've been in the lost part and have been trying for the found part, but all I seem to see is emptiness.
Anonymous said…
I haven't been feeling well lately, so I went to the doctor and told her my symptoms. She told me she thinks I have an auto-immune disorder, and she ordered a bunch of tests. I have to wait another week for the results. I haven't told anyone because I hate the way people look at you when you are/might be sick.

And even more strange, I'm afraid that I am a giant hypochondriac, and the tests will be normal, and then what would I say?

This was a bit long, but it actually helped to just say what's on my mind. Thanks.
Anonymous said…
i am afraid of travelling
Anonymous said…
i have a crush on a co-worker
Anonymous said…
I don't like my stepmother.
Anonymous said…
I like books more than I do most of my friends...
Anonymous said…
My wife and I are in debt to our eyeballs. I'm 3 months behind on the bills and she doesn't know it.
Anonymous said…
My husband thinks I've forgiven him for his infidelity. I've told him I forgive him. I lied.
Anonymous said…
Somtimes I feel like running, and never going back. Then I feel shame.
Anonymous said…
I don't like my best friend anymore. I love her, but I no longer like her.
Anonymous said…
I am full of doubt weevils, beady eyes, sharp tongues and all. I fear I may be a liar and a hypocrit.
Anonymous said…
I find sex boring.
Anonymous said…
I'm depressed.
Anonymous said…
My only true friend is my husband. As in, he's the only one who I truly like and who I feel truly likes me. Always.
Anonymous said…
I wish I had someone to love. And to love me back.
Anonymous said…
i'm in love with someone i shouldn't be in love with.
Anonymous said…
I wish I could love my lover the way my lover deserves to be loved.
Anonymous said…
Oh well, the anonymous part has kinda gievn itself up....

My parents don't know I smoke weed.
Anonymous said…
I am anorexic.
Anonymous said…
I'm in love with two women; one is my wife.
Anonymous said…
I don't think I'm a very good mom.
Anonymous said…
I worry there is something in the stars that has written me off in this life time.
Anonymous said…
I had a baby with my lover. We're both married to other people

Popular Posts