Confession Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, Folks. Share and share alike! Here's my share:



Misery Islands is here! After a delay at the printers, my copies came this morning. Woo hoo!

****

I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to post about the book or the good press surrounding its release.

Tonight, I have the good fortune to read  my poems with Arts at the Armory in Somerville. I am lucky to be reading a few of my poems at 7 p.m tonight with two wonderful poets, Jacquelyn Malone and Michael Ansara. Mass Poetry is in the house!


The First and Last Word Poetry Series
Reading and Open Mic
Michael Ansara, Jackie Malone, and January Gill O'Neil

The Center for the Arts at the Armory
Poetry at the Café
191 Highland Avenue
Somerville, MA, $4 Admission
Hope to see you there.

****

In other good news, 




****

And I have a few other things in the works. It's been a good month leading up to the book's release. I'm excited to see what Misery will do in the world. 






Comments

Popular Posts