I F*CK*NG HATE THE BLOGGER BETA

Just make sh*t that works--that's all I ask.

Comments

mareymercy said…
Hmm - I sense some frustration in this piece. It's subtle, but it's there. A much shorter poem that you normally post, and very passionate and direct. I like it.
Alex said…
I was going to switch to blogger beta but after reading your post I'm sure as hell not. Yikes!
Deirdre said…
I haven't made the switch, and probably won't after all the trouble I've had with blogger the past week or so. I agree with twitches - there's power in this piece. :)
January said…
Admittedly, some of the functionally is better. But, I can't log into certain blogger sites.

I would wait a while to update your service.
January said…
Twitches: I was trying to balance my angst with the poetic. Did you like the directness, and how I looked outward and then back inward?

I hate disclaimers but I am the speaker in this poem!
paris parfait said…
Amen! It's driving me insane trying to leave comments. I'm thankful to have Typepad!
Deb R said…
I'm disappointed to hear that beta is a PITA because I liked the idea of some of the features they're adding with it. Gggrrr....

HonestToPete, Blogger is going to drive me make me join the stampede to TypePad yet.
I agree with twitch. It's very ... moving. A fine piece!

Popular Posts