Which Famous Poet Are You?

Great. Those who know me know I'm not a Maya fan.
Maya Angelou!
You scored 66 Demeanour, 50 Debauchery, 62 Traditionalism, and 70 Expression!
You like to talk about yourself, and you smile ALL THE FUCKING TIME. You're not very daring or original, but hey, that's why Oprah loves you! Your masterpiece is "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings", or at least you think it is.

Link: The Which Famous Poet Are You Test

written by Torontop on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

Comments

Deb R said…
it says i'm e.e. cummings (hence my sudden refusal to use upper case letters. heh.)
heh yourself. Cupid says I'm Dylan Thomas--70 Demeanour, 54 Debachery,
66 Traditionalism, and 75 Expression. I scored higher than 99% of the other old and debached folks my age and gender! (must've been that trick question about dying from my vices--my vices being ice cream and potato chips....) :)
January said…
Deb, I'll trade you Maya Angelou for e.e. any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

Pepek, I scored 99% higher too, but I couldn't format the html correctly so I left off the other stats. Ice cream--yum!
claireylove said…
Eugggh - that's gotta hurt January. And I don't see it in your work AT ALL! I love Maya's prose but her poetry doesn't really hit the spot. I'd sue the site if I was you ;-)
Anonymous said…
tee-hee. You DO smile a lot.... ; )
gkgirl said…
what.
i'm maya too.
damn.
wahhhh....
i wanna be ee cummings!
:(
Emily said…
But I love to hear Maya Angelou speak. Her voice is magical.
Rus Bowden said…
I'm Maya too. I went "back" and checked to be sure I clicked in "male" and I did.

Rus

Popular Posts