Finally ...

My parents are here.
The grades are posted.
The shopping is done!

That is a poem onto itself.

****

This is the first time in nine years that I have not mailed a holiday card. If I had, I would have used this photo.


Instead, I made a JibJab video, which I think my dad liked more. You can view it on my FB page.

****

If you're going to MLA in Boston, try your hand at creating a poem with their online magnetic poetry. I did it (scroll down), but I find it hard to believe a poet had anything to do with the creation of it. Those are some of the least poetic words I've worked with, but I guess that's the point. Three winners will receive a $25 gift card to Amazon.com.

****

New poem by Lloyd Schwartz in The New Republic.

****

I have a head cold. Hate being sick during the holidays.


Comments

Nin Andrews said…
Beautiful family!!

Merry Christmas!
Collin Kelley said…
Happy Holidays, Jan!
Jennifer said…
Your son has your exact smile :-)

Popular Posts