Good Stuff


Here's a photo from my recent visit in NYC--Starbucks, of course. 

Not only did I get to read in Bryant Park, which was fabulous, I spent time with BFF Joseph Legaspi and his husband, David. So nice to spend a few hours with them. 

****

That was Thursday. I drove back on Friday morning to be on the WGBH's show Boston Public Radio with the beautiful and talented Jill McDonough. We were contestants on a new quiz, of all things! I was a little ball of stress the whole time. Good thing Jill was there to pull me through. We also talked about Poetry on the T and UMass Boston's recent contribution to the project. Very cool! 

Jill McD
Thanks to Jim Braude and Margery Eagan for taking it easy on us. You can check us out at the 1:30:30 mark.

****

Lastly, as if this week couldn't get any better, New England Review picked up two of my poems (thanks, C.Dale!). AND, a very cool poetry organization that sends out a poem a day is taking one of my poems. More to come. 

This has been a terrific week! Can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of June.


Comments

Popular Posts