TGIF



This was my view on vacation. My family took a cruise to the Bahamas--did I mention that? The last two days of our voyage were spent at sea. By then, the kids knew the ship inside and out, so I felt comfortable enough to let them go off to do activities without my supervision. Two mornings of uninterrupted writing time. 

I wrote four poems in two hours. It was glorious. 

****

The final page proof for Misery Islands came in today. Yahoo!

Now it's time for me to focus on getting the word out about the book. One of the many things coming is a new look for the blog. I just have to find the time to do it. I mean, I'd rather be sitting in my hammock finishing up Hunger Games: Catching Fire. But I'm excited about Misery; I want to make sure I do all I can to get the word out about it. More to come.

****

Tonight I'm reading at the Boston Poetry World Cup marathon, at 7:08 p.m. The schedule keeps changing, but here's the most up-to-date version.

****

September feels as if it's just around the corner. Don't be surprised if I continuously lament about summer slipping away.


Comments

Popular Posts