Kibbles and Bits



This past week was busier than I anticipated. Post Dodge, my return to normalcy has been about student advising and registration for next semester's classes. I'm pooped. But now that All Hallow's Eve has passed, I can focus on Misery Islands as well as planning the next Mass Poetry Festival.

****

Speaking of Misery, looks like Misery Islands will be delayed at the printer another week. *sigh* Tom Petty was right: the waiting is the hardest part.


****

In case you missed it, Nin Andrews wrote a great piece for Best American Poetry on the frustrations of marketing a poetry collection. 

****

I'm going to write a poem a day in November. What's that all about?

****

The photo above was taken earlier this week at Starbucks. Today I'm at home with the kids dreaming at Starbucks. There's a chance of snow in the forecast, so I'm hoping the kids and I can settle in and relax after begging for candy (a.k.a. trick or treating) throughout the neighborhood. 

Here's hoping I can get an hour on the couch with one of these titles.

Happy Saturday, folks.

Comments

Popular Posts