Monday, Monday




























This post was brought to you via Blogger's mobile app. I believe there used to be a fee to use it but not anymore.

****

After an incredibly busy week with the start of classes and my kids entrenched in their school routine, it was good to have the weekend off. I needed a few days to regroup. Since I'm teaching four classes and working on festival planning, it will be incredibly important for me to stay on top of things, including rest.

****
Last week, a student told me that one of her favorite poems was "Sex and Pizza." Said she read it in high school, which made me feel flattered and old at the same time (more flattered than old, tho).

****

We now have two guinea pigs in the house, S'mores and Honey Boo Boo. (We don't watch the show on TLC--we just like the name.)

****
Revising two poems.


Comments

Popular Posts