Now Boarding

I am on my way to Atlanta for the funeral of my grandfather. I'm wondering if I can post this before the flight attendants tell me to stop. Forgive the typos.

****

Today was the last day of my intro to poetry class. We had a student reading; all of the poems were terrific. I'n thrilled that I got to teach this remarkable group of students. Of course, I'm relieved that the semester is winding down.

****

Traveling with me is my iPhone, iPad, and laptop. How sad is that? Also, books by Sharon Olds and Jill McDonough, and the latest version of APR.

****

Thanks to Danielle Jones-Pruett for hanging with at Starbucks today.

****

"Please put your tray tables into the upright and locked position."


Comments

Liesl Garner said…
I like it. Very here and now and urgent. But lovely.

Popular Posts