Where You Live




This was taken from my fifth floor desk at the Boston Athenæum. Yesterday, I had a writing date with the beautiful and talented Jill McDonough. We sat across the hall from each other working in silence, which was great! So productive. If you look closely, you can see her computer screen across the way.

Thanks, Jill, for sharing this beautiful space with me.

****

Jill's second book Where You Live is amazing. Go buy it right now!

****

We went out for drinks after at No. 9 Park after. It's been a while since I've written a bar poem but I feel one coming on.

And a headache. I feel one of those coming on, too.

****

I made it through my first week of Spring classes. Yahoo! I'm teaching Creative Writing and Craft of Fiction this time around. Teaching fiction is new for me, but the students are ready to jump in and so am I. Both classes are reading Tom Perrotta's The Leftovers because the author will visit campus this semester. In fact, I believe he is scheduled to visit my fiction class. Very cool.

****

Enjoy the weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts