Confession Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, folks. If you're on the East Coast, I hope you are beating the heat! Share a little of yourself and we promise to do the same.

****

I confess I forgot it was Confession Tuesday!

****

I wrote two poem drafts on Sunday night. I have a short window for drafts, meaning that if I don't convert them into poems they will be lost in my journal forever. FOREVER.

What have I been doing, besides getting some much need rest and spending time with the kids? The 2013 Massachusetts Poetry Festival has been a main focus, We have some features signed and venues reserved. I think I have all the time in the world but I really don't. Now is really the time to get things done before the fall semester begins. Of course, it's hard to focus when it's 95 degrees outside.

****

I have new poems up at Soul Lit.

****

Tonight's Salem Writers' group meeting was canceled because of the heat! It's held in an old historic building with no AC on the second floor. Too bad but it's better than roasting. I have a feeling, however, we will find a spot to meet that's much cooler and has food.

****

What Kelli said ...

Comments

Popular Posts