Confession Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, and happy Confession Tuesday! Time to fess up. Share a little of yourself and we promise to do the same.



















I've been looking for a ring to wear on my wedding finger--think I've finally found it! Can't tell you how happy this little plastic ring makes me. The kids also has matching rings, but mommy is the only one who wears it as a fashion statement.

****

Last week I set out to write seven poem in seven days. I gave up on that plan on day 3, but was able to write and revise one poem that I really love.

Tomorrow is the next Improbable Places Poetry Tour at the Roller Palace. So I'll find a little time today to write a new poem about skating, parquet floors, and disco balls to read at the rink. Or on the rink--I'm not sure which. Will I be skating while reading a poem? Who knows. I'm up for anything.

****

AWP or Improbable? I'll take Improbable over AWP in Chicago any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Chicago in winter just doesn't appeal to me. But I do miss seeing my friends there.

****

Cleared off my desk, finally!















I'll have to find something new to complain about.

****

To NEA or not to NEA? That is the question. Deadline is March 1.

****

When I don't post first thing in the morning, my mom worries. Don't worry, Mom, I just got off to a late start.

****

What two things are inevitable for a writer? AWP and taxes. Unfortunately, Uncle Sam waits for no one.

Happy Tuesday, folks.

Comments

Happy Tuesday to you. Love the new ring. :)

My muse has been quiet lately. I'm trying to find comfort in the silence.
Carol Berg said…
You should totally NEA... it's three hours (or so) of hell, but it could be grand....

Popular Posts