Best Facebook Poetry Status Update EVER!

Photo by Katie Fanara




















YES!

"I want a poetry house with a poetry room where I can sleep in a poetry bed in my poetry pajamas, then wake up to my poetry alarm, take a poetry shower, put on my poetry clothes, poetry socks and poetry shoes, then take a nice long poetry walk with my poetry dog, after which I would eat my poetry breakfast and get to work writing poetry until my poetry lunch, then write again until poetry snack, then poetry supper with my poetry partner, at which time I might go to a poetry event or get to read some of my poetry, then go home and watch a poetry show or two, have a nice poetry conversation, write some more poetry, and finally get back into my poetry bed and dream a dream that will become poetry."

~Lori Desrosiers


Comments

Popular Posts