When the Going Gets Tough














... the tough go to Busch Gardens!

****

Wish I could say I had a great time, but my mind was on my missing laptop. Spent part of the day one the phone with the rental agency in a last-ditch effort to find it. Ugh. (expletive)

All in all, we had a fun day at the park. Alex and I rode the Loch Ness Monster roller coaster, which is a big-time coaster with steep drops and loops. He loved it, but after said he didn't want to ride a coaster like that until he turned 10.

****

The kids love being in Virginia, with my son saying, "I want to move here!" Yay! He's also trying to grow an afro so he's going through a growth spurt on many levels.

Tomorrow, we hit the beach.

****

I have already picked out my replacement laptop. Hate spending the money but I can't function without one. Still can't believe my laptop is gone. But maybe I was meant to lose it, meant to buy a new one. I've felt the hand of fate in my life more than once during the past month. Maybe someone is trying to tell me something, at least that's what I keep telling myself.

I'm hoping a good Samaritan contacts me about my laptop very, very soon.

Comments

Susan Rich said…
I'm so sorry, Jan. Kel lost a laptop this year via a spilled drink so you are in good company. I think you are in a huge sea of change and that all in all things seem going well for you -- or that's how it looks from my vantage point. Hope we can figure out our next adventure together soon.

Popular Posts