Saturday in the City

Happy Saturday! I'm recovering from a hectic week--I gave seven readings in five days. Whew!

Monday is Patriots' Day, which is a holiday in New England. And with the kids with their dad this weekend, I have a little extra time to conquer my to-do list and to get some much needed rest. Yahoo!

****

Today, I'm headed into Somerville to visit with the Bagel Bards. Then I'll go to Cambridge to hang up posters and flyers for the Massachusetts Poetry Festival. I'll stop by the Grolier Poetry Book Shop and other area bookstores. Looking forward to walking around the city. I'll also find a quiet spot to write.

****

Tonight I am one of three judges for a poetry slam at Endicott College. Starts at 7. Swing by if you're in the area.

****

Sunday morning, I will be on Magic 106.7's radio program Boston Life, 7:30 a.m. I will be talking about the poetry festival. Here's hoping I don't sound too goofy.

Comments

Popular Posts