Mothers' Day Recap


Happy Mothers' Day to all the supermoms who make it look easy!

My Mothers' Day started at 5:30 a.m. when Alex and Ella got up to make breakfast and bring it to me. In preparation for the day, I taught my six-year-old son how to make toast (that was a big deal for him),while my four-year-old daughter learned to pour orange juice without spilling it. They also brought yogurt and strawberries to me, along with the sweet cards they made in school. It was very cute! Then, lots of activity throughout the day with lunch at Bugaboo Creek (read: kids love talking mechanical animals), and later, we went to see How to Train a Dragon in 3D--which we LOVED--and dinner back at our house with friends. This on top of roller skating on Saturday. Whew! Probably doesn't help that I've been fighting a head cold all week.


Still, the weekend was a lot of fun! The kids tried really hard and it showed. Alex says it was "the best day ever!" He says that often, but I'll take it anyway.

Comments

Radu Prisacaru said…
I really enjoyed this post. I have read over a few other posts you have up and I will say you do a great job of blogging. I will be looking for new post daily...Keep up the good work! I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.

Popular Posts