Magic 106.7

Erin Dionne and I made it through the morning crush of traffic to the Magic 106.7 studio in Boston.



Erin Dionne, News Director Gay Vernon, and me.


Gay Vernon couldn’t have been nicer. She is the station's news director and hosts the shows Exceptional Women and Boston Life. We had the opportunity to do an interview for Boston Life. I think Erin and I were both a little nervous but Gay immediately made us feel at ease. It was a great conversation about our books and our friendship.


Erin is a natural at the mic.


A little tidbit about the station: known for its soft rock format, it is believed to be the only station in the U.S. that has played at least one James Taylor song every day for the last 28 years. Go figure.



There's Gay holding a copy of Underlife!


The segment will air on Boston Life in the next two to three weeks, and I’ll post the audio file on my blog when ready.


Special thanks to Gay, to Erin (she rocks my world every day of the week and twice on Sunday), and to Robyn Bradley—the unsung hero who set this all in motion.

Comments

Jim Brock said…
Wow. A commercial radio station featuring two poets! All I can say is that is so not Florida . . . .

Popular Posts