2. I'm on day 3 of my healthy eating plan, part of my healthy lifestyle plan, which is part of my I-don't-want-to-pay-gym-membership-if-I'm-not-going plan. So far, so good.
3. Think I'll skip tomorrow's gym visit in favor of a Thanksgiving day workout. Now that's something I thought I'd never see myself type. Crazy talk, I tell you. Crazy talk!
4. I'm off from work today because of a very special family occasion. I won't go into too much detail, but having time off will also let me get caught up on a few things such as last-minute turkey-day prep, spending quality time with the kids, and writing.
5. A portion of the day will be spent in the car. Since I'm not driving, I will attempt to write my Poetry Thursday poem in the car. (My inner voice is saying, "Yeah ... good luck with that!")
6. Haven't visited many blogs lately, so I hope to do that over the next few days.
7. Can't believe Thanksgiving is just two days away. And then, the silly season starts in full force.
8. Tim is outside raking leaves. I'm thankful that he likes yard work because I can't stand it.
9. I've been thinking about how much I'm enjoying my life these days. Not every day is a good one, but overall I'm quite happy with what I've been able to accomplish personally and professionally during the year. A big part of that is being able to share my life with y'all in the blogosphere. I love you guys.
10. Today, I will try to say "yes" more than I say "no." See photos for more information.