How 'Bout Them Apples

















Comments

Lisa Cohen said…
:) How about them? The kiddos as sweet as the fruit, I'll bet.

Found the absolute best apple cake recipe on NPRs website and the story that goes with it brought tears to my eyes--it reads like poetry.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6521353&sc=emaf
Lisa Cohen said…
Didn't format that link right.

Apple cake recipe
Amazing Autumn!

Love the pictures!
January said…
Autumn--even though we went on the last day of summer, it's 75 degrees here. Woo hoo!

Thanks Pepek.

:)
January said…
Thanks for the link, Lisa.
Rethabile said…
Anyone interested in a southern African fruit curry with apples in it?

retjoun@gmail.com

Lovely children, J.
LayDdee said…
I absolutely love your pics. I'm married to a white man and have 2 adorable kids. Your pictures bring me back because my son is 11 and my daughter is 9.
Anonymous said…
What a great day!

Memories made that will last a lifetime.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor...

Popular Posts