Poetry Postcard Exchange 2

From JillyPoet:


,


Comments

jillypoet said…
At first glance, I am aghast at how much my grown-up handwriting resembles my eigth-grade handwriting. Maybe it's the computer screen, maybe it takes off 24 years or so, just like TV adds 10 pounds...

Thanks for posting this. Would you like to do this again? What if we make October "Scare up a poem & send it" month? We can start a movement! I'll be the first to participate! Watch your mailbox, Poetmom, mwahahaha!
January said…
Sure. I'd love to do it again. I like the scare up a poem and send it idea! Sounds spooky! And fun.

Evvvvil!
Writer Bug said…
I so love this idea. I wonder if there's a way I can adapt it to fiction? It's so wonderful that you've found a way to make mail fun again (as opposed to it being all about junk mail and bills). I've got an idea! Maybe I can do post cards with inspiration quotes by writers... Hmm. I'll have to think on this. (if you wouldn't mind me stealing your idea of course!)
January said…
Steal away. And count me in on your poetry exchange!

Popular Posts