I feel a little action-disoriented, instead of action-oriented, these days. Oh well, maybe this to-do list will jump-start me out of my malaise.
- Write four poems—ramping up for writing a poem a day in April.
- Send poems to four publications.
- Finish marketing plan for Underlife.
- Inquire about readings and reading series. This intimidates me, but I have to begin the process of setting up readings for '09-'10.
- Set up a free poetry writing workshop at my local library. (Thought this might be fun since I'm not teaching currently.)
- Think about a New and Emerging Writing Series (NEWS) event in April for National Poetry Month.
Goodbye February. Hello March!
So, what's on your to-do list?