Poet Mom's V-Log

My first video log. *Sigh*

Comments

Odessa said…
january, what a coincidence that i also wrote about writers' rooms over at my blog! thanks for giving us a glimpse of your space. I love your inspiration board and the disco ball. Videos are great, keep 'em coming.
Too cute. I thought it was great to hear your voice and see your personality on your blog via the video camera. I liked your inspiration board and saw a couple books by Beth Ann Fennelly. I'm a fan of hers as well.

Anyway, I appreciate you doing this. I am way to self-conscious to do something like this so I admire your ability to put together such a nice little peek into your writing life.
Kay Cooke said…
See! It wasn't so bad was it? It was in fact wonderful to hear you and see you and your workspace, all delivered in a natural friendly way. I loved seeing your workspace and hearing you chatting away. Well done. Now I feel like I know you just that little bit more!
Collin Kelley said…
Love this, January! You've inspired me.
Maya Ganesan said…
Wow, I love it! I especially like the idea of an inspiration wall.
Anonymous said…
i love the energy in the video log. it's different from the posts. both are good; variety is wonderful.

i've been thinking about getting the video camera out but wouldn't be brave enough to do a video log. i am thinking along the lines of the video poems like christine has done.

i vote that at you do more video logs! it was wonderful.
January said…
I feel like a geek in front of the camera, but thanks for watching.
Anonymous said…
Hey, not bad. And you didn't cut off your head until the end! You are fast on your way to becoming a celebrity...uh, the good kind.

Popular Posts