A Boston Poet Tea Party: Schedule



Even if you're not in the Boston area, click on the image to enlarge just so you can see what it means to schedule 88 poets in one weekend. Phenomenal job! Hats off to Jim Behrle for bringing us all together. (Check out Jim's interview with WBUR.)




At the Pierre Menard Gallery, where the Friday night readings were held, was the exhibition Imagine It Thick In Your Own Hair, a response--and a benefit--to the Gulf Coast oil spill. The images behind me are from the exhibit.


I wish I could have stayed longer, or go to the readings today and tomorrow because the lineup is stellar. But I had friends visiting from out of town, and Sunday I'm throwing a party for my daughter's 5th birthday.

This is shaping up to be an extraordinary weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts