Over the Rainbow







I don't know what makes me happier, the four kids on top of this two-story playhouse, or the rainbow over their heads. A sign of things to come.

****

Time for a new to-do list.

  1. Finish the "Misery Islands" poem. The draft is almost there. Just some tweaking and more revision needed.
  2. Continue to revise manuscript. Will finish by July 30.
  3. Prep for speaking with a class at Salem State College this week.
  4. Website makeover
  5. New poem?
  6. Review two books by July 30. I'm way behind on reading and reviewing. Ugh.

I feel like I should be doing more but I don't think I can until next month.

****
Summer is kicking into high gear. I don't think I have a free weekend until the end of August. As busy as I am, I'm feeling incredibly grateful for the time with my kids and my best friends (you know who you are!).


Comments

Anonymous said…
rainbows are considered to be a very auspicious sign in tibetan buddhism - it is a nice photo
Jessie Carty said…
Love the picture and how much progress you have made :) having one of those annoying I don't know what to write periods but gotta push through!!

Popular Posts