Where in the World Is January O'Neil?


Upcoming Readings!

When I set up these dates, it was the dead of winter. Fast forward to Friday—I have four readings in nine days. And I’m psyched for each one!


If you’re in the Boston/NYC area, I’d love for you to come to one or all of the following events.


July 30
A Boston Poet Tea Party Poetry Marathon
Pierre Menard Gallery
Cambridge, MA, 7:24 p.m.
A weekend of poetry as 88 poets read for 8 minutes each. I’m reading at 7:24 p.m. How precise!

August 3
Jackson Heights Poetry Festival
FIRST TUESDAYS Open Readings
Elmhurst, NY, 7 p.m.
Sign-up starts at 7 p.m., readings begin at 7:30. Join us at Terraza Café, on Gleane street and Roosevelt avenue, off the 82nd Street Stop on the 7 Train! You can find directions here.

August 6
Reading with Jennifer Jean and Colleen Michaels
Hillside Public Library
New Hyde Park, NY, 7 p.m.
An open mic follows features so bring a poem or two to share.

August 9
Stone Soup Poetry
Out of the Blue Gallery
Cambridge, MA, 8 p.m.
Stone Soup Poetry meets from 8-10 p.m. every Monday at the Out of The Blue Art Gallery at 106 Prospect Street with an open mike sign-up at 7:30 p.m.

Comments

Martha Silano said…
Oh, to be in Boston in early August! Hope it's a fun time, January. I wish I could be there to cheer from the sidelines.
Good luck! Wish I was on the other coast! :)
January said…
Thanks, ladies. I'm going to have to find a way to read on the West Coast.
Jessie Carty said…
have a great time!!

Popular Posts