Monday, January 03, 2011

Back to Life

Now that the holidays are over, it’s back to school and work for the kids and me. We enjoyed every minute of our vay-cay, right up until bedtime with one of our patented action-packed weekends. The backpacks are packed. New outfits from Santa are waiting to be worn. OK 2011, we’re ready. Bring it!


Booked my flight for AWP last night. Woo hoo! No panel discussions or off-site readings scheduled but I will be at the CavanKerry Press booth signing copies of Underlife. I’ll also be blogging/tweeting/Youtube-ing about AWP for my blog and for the AWP blog. Very cool. Hoping to post a few mini-interviews with a few AWP panelists prior to February.


I’m doing a poem exchange with the beautiful and talented Joseph Legaspi. We’re writing a poem a week for the month of January. I mention this only to put pressure on myself to get going on my New Year’s goals. Will post anything I think worthy of posting.


In case I forgot to mention this, CavanKerry Press's open submission period opens in February.

Happy Monday, y'all!

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails