Back to Life

Now that the holidays are over, it’s back to school and work for the kids and me. We enjoyed every minute of our vay-cay, right up until bedtime with one of our patented action-packed weekends. The backpacks are packed. New outfits from Santa are waiting to be worn. OK 2011, we’re ready. Bring it!

****

Booked my flight for AWP last night. Woo hoo! No panel discussions or off-site readings scheduled but I will be at the CavanKerry Press booth signing copies of Underlife. I’ll also be blogging/tweeting/Youtube-ing about AWP for my blog and for the AWP blog. Very cool. Hoping to post a few mini-interviews with a few AWP panelists prior to February.

****

I’m doing a poem exchange with the beautiful and talented Joseph Legaspi. We’re writing a poem a week for the month of January. I mention this only to put pressure on myself to get going on my New Year’s goals. Will post anything I think worthy of posting.

****

In case I forgot to mention this, CavanKerry Press's open submission period opens in February.

Happy Monday, y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts