Christmas 2006

Comments

Love it! I have told you this before, but I am amazed how MUCH your son looks like my grandson! They could be (almost) identical twins, except mine has longer hair. But all the rest....

I really enjoyed looking at these.
January said…
Your slideshow was the inspiration for mine! Thanks for the idea, Pepek.
Anonymous said…
Look at you with the fancy technology stuff! I am so impressed.

And, of course, I'm impressed with you beautiful family, too. Great photos!
I'm going to show you a picture of Simon....
See what you think--are they look alikes?
We have some great-lookin' kids!
Kristine said…
Great slideshow! Lots like the holidays were fun!
claireylove said…
great photos - looks you all had a fantabulous time :-)
paris parfait said…
Wonderful photos of a beautiful family! Happy New Year!
Emily said…
Wow! Very fun. Looks like a wonderful holiday.
Dani In NC said…
The picture of your daughter wearing the cowboy hat elicited an "Awww!" from my 10-year-old :-).

Popular Posts