Running Man Basics

For Dana, who asked "What is the Running Man?"

Comments

Writer Bug said…
Wow. I had no idea how complex it was. :)
January said…
Doesn't matter how many times I watch it, I'll never get it down. And if you're standing next to me, you're bound to get hurt.
Anonymous said…
Ah, the running man--second only to the roger rabbit.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing this! I love the super-serious directions that appear on screen to aid the novice dancer.

I tried to do it, but it hurt and felt unsettling.
January said…
Split Ends: the Roger Rabbit--now that's kicking it old school! But, of course, there's no school like the old school.

Dana, make sure your health insurance is up to date before you attempt the Running Man. I can't be help responsible for resulting injuries. :)

Popular Posts