Toxic

I was actually going to use this for my Sunday Scribblings post on change. Britney Spears just makes me sad. I feel sorry for her yet, I feel guilty that I spend even one iota caring about her life and the lives celebrities who use poor judgement. Shame on them and shame on me.

Anyway, from CelebrityWonder.com (the last sentence is my favorite part):

Britney Spears has a new tattoo.

The singer got a small black star inked on her right hand, and was joined by younger sister Jamie Lynn, 15, at Los Angeles' Devil Doll Tattoo Parlor at around 10pm on Tuesday night (12.19.06).

Britney looked nervous as she saw the tattoo artist preparing the needle, but she left the parlor smiling and laughing.

She already has a collection of tattoos, which allegedly include a sexy fairy on her lower back, a Hebrew etching on her neck, a butterfly and a vine on her right foot and a Japanese symbol on her bikini line.

The 25-year-old also has a pair of pink dice on her left wrist to match the blue dice her estranged husband Kevin Federline has on his right forearm.

Britney's wild behavior since her split from Kevin has concerned record bosses.

Last week, she was advised to end her friendship with Paris Hilton if she wanted to save her music career.

The "Toxic" singer has enjoyed a series of late nights with Paris since filing for divorce.

She has also been photographed on four occasions without underwear and last Tuesday (12.12.06) Britney flashed her nipples in a see-through white lace top and no bra as she stumbled out of Los Angeles nightclub Element.

Britney apologized to her fans for her recent behavior on her official website, but warned: "I look forward to a new year, new music and a new me. I'm just getting started!"

Comments

Emily said…
It's such a wicked cycle, the lives of celebrity. Poor Britney.

Popular Posts