Thursday, October 18, 2007

BOSTON: NEWS Reading This Sunday

I'm reading this Sunday, along with two fabulous poets. Hope to see you there!

****

N•E•W•S READING SERIES

New & Emerging Writers Series
POETRY EVENT
Sunday, October 21
4 p.m.

Where: The Regent Theatre basement screening room
7 Medford Street, Arlington

Shindig immediately following: The Book Rack
13 Medford Street, Arlington

Readers:
*Amanda L. Wilding--editor-in-chief of the BlackWillow Review (debuts spring 2008), her work has recently appeared in apt: an online journal and fish:the magazine.

*Jarita Davis--her work has appeared in Southwestern Review, Historic Nantucket, and Cave Canem; recently writer-in-residence at the Nantucket Historical Association.

*January G. O'Neil--A Cave Canem fellow, her poetryand essays have appeared in Literary Mama, Field,Callaloo, Seattle Review, Stuff Magazine, canwehaveourballback.com, Cave Canem anthologies IIand IV, and Poetry Thursday.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Don't you mean three fabulous poets? I'd be happy to see you there - want to pay the air fare for me? (Only joking. I'm not even sure if I could get there by Sunday at this stage. I think it takes about 36 hours to Boston from NZ)

January said...

You flatter me, especially becuase I haven't been writing very much poetry lately. If I could pay your airfare, I'd have you here in a day!

If you were here, then we'd have FOUR fabulous poets!

:)

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

WOO-HOO! i'm cheering you on!

Catherine said...

I think I might need a visa for the US. I'm cheering you on from afar, anyway.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails