Happy Birthday Alex!

Baby boy, you're not a baby anymore! You're 4 years old!! And guess what? You'll be 4 tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after ...
No longer will you have to be 3.

As I slowly come down from my Chuck-e-Cheese high, I'm posting this photo because this weekend my little man is in a wedding. And he's dying to wear a hat like this one. Hate to break the news to him that this is a hat-free wedding.

So we're driving to Philly tomorrow on our first road trip. I'm so excited for the trip, the wedding, and seeing my dearest friends. But most of all, I can't wait to see my Alex in a tuxedo.

See you next week!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Chuck E Cheese!!!!!!! LOL. Did you play skeeball?
Maybe he can wear the hat--he'll be the "hat" of the party!

I'm for it!

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Big Guy!
Writer Bug said…
Can't wait to see the tux photos! And I loved your take on BWO.
January said…
Bug, I'll send you some photos tomorrow.
January said…
Pepek and PWADJ, thanks! Fortunately no hats for the birthday boy. We all had so much fun this weekend.

Chuck-e-Cheese hasn't changed in 20 years. And yes, I did play skeeball.

Popular Posts